Virtual FM can oversee your planned preventative maintenance on your behalf with a managed solution for large or small properties, single or multiple properties, local or national and ensures your asset remains compliant and protected. Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) will ensure your assets are kept in operational condition and can prevent expensive repairs and replacements arising in the future.
Virtual FM property maintenance covers a full range of property maintenance services:
- Fire panel maintenance & weekly testing
- Portable fire fighting equipment maintenance, testing & inspection – sprinklers & extinguishers etc
- Electrical testing – fixed wire & portable appliance testing (PAT).
- Emergency lighting testing – monthly function testing & annual discharge tests etc.
- Water hygiene management – tank cleaning/chlorination, temperature checks, water analysis etc
- Asbestos Management
- Air Conditioning maintenance
- Split AC systems
- VRV systems
- High level safety systems – fixed ladders, eyebolts, mansafes, fixed walkways etc.
- Gas boiler maintenance
- Heating pumps
- Pressure systems
- Tightness testing
- Lifts & escalators
- Periodic drainage cleaning
- Maintenance of doors, speed doors, turnstiles & vehicle gates
- Electronic security systems – CCTV, access control, PA systems & intruder alarm systems
- Building Management Systems
Virtual FM management have 20 years of technical experience managing mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance. Your site will receive experienced supervision for the duration of our works to ensure our quality and safety standards are delivered.
Our Planned Preventative Maintenance Approach:
- Mobile maintenance engineers covering Scotland
- Mechanical & Electrical maintenance
- Emergency responses
- 24/7 Helpdesk
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Short term & flexible maintenance contracts
- A Safecontractor Member
- Delivering statutory & regulatory compliance at your property
- Online certification portal & on-site logbook.
PROPERTY REPAIR SERVICES